Monday, August 2, 2010

Milan men’s spring summer

Milan men’s spring summer

If you don’t know we are in broad men’s fashion week from Milan. The week started in June 23 and it will finish today.

Lets talk about the most waited runways.

To me the Versace collection was very poor, nothing innovator

The valentino collection had a great subject. “The idea was that a crowd of gilded young men were propping up a nightclub bar while they waited for a showgirl revue to start. On came the lido dancers, off they trooped, and that was it.” by style.com

But I expected more.

The Prada collection was very great. She made a beautiful and weird big sleeves. We can see many neckline too, yeah neckline for men.

Perfect. That is the way which I want to define this collection, I loved the jackets they were very worked with different designers. The collection were very colored and so shocking.

Wait for more, later I’ll be here with new posts of this Milan menswear season