Monday, January 10, 2011

Khloe Kardashian Becomes a Redhead!

Khloe Kardashian is seeing red! Flanked by her sisters Kim and Kourtney, the reality star (wearing an Alexander McQueen frock and Louboutin shoes) debuted a flaming new hair color at Wednesday's People's Choice Awards in Los Angeles. Khloe Kardashian Becomes a Redhead! "I am on my way to red," Khloe, 26, explained to reporters of her strawberry blonde hue, adding that the color transformation isn't quite finished. See more pictures of Khloe's new 'do. "I am doing some more red tomorrow. I am in the process." Khloe Kardashian Becomes a Redhead! Joked the star of her older sisters Kim, 30, and Kourtney, 32: "I'm so tired of these girls copying everything I do with my hair, so I wanted to go red -- watch, they’ll be red in two days!"